1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.
if anyone is sad
“This a photograph taken from the teenager (shirtless guy) named Austin Schafer’s Twitter account, of a kid being tied up and beaten by upper classmen at Columbia High School in Nampa, Idaho.
This is a recent photograph and one where the school’s authorities have not taken action yet. Remember this kid’s name and repost this picture.
The Neanderthal trash who are bullying him deserve to have this picture plastered all over the Internet for prospective college admission offices to see so their career pinnacle can be asking me which kind of soup I want at Olive Garden.
If you’ve been a victim of bullying or know someone who has, please repost.”
I hate people.
What the fuck is wrong with people.
you are all way bigger pieces of shit than you apparently think this kid is. He looks terrified. You fuckers disgust me.
Signal Boost. I think everyone who sees this should call the school.
I’ve got 2,400 followers on here. You all know what to do… reblog the shit out of this.
what the actual fuck. when will people realize that bullying is NOT okay, and it never will be. it’s cruel, and sick. if you bully people i reserve the deepest circle of hell for you bastards.
Oh my god, the bruise on his stomach… I usually don’t reblog these kinds of things but this is just too far.
are you fucking kidding me. when will people realize that bullying isn’t right? it does nothing except hurt someone in the end, possibly even others…knowing this from experience… this absolutely DISGUST me.
Don’t you DARE scroll past this. Yes you.
Ok, I’m sorry but 77k notes is not enough. This cruel and sick. More people need to know about this.